Part-time Online Marketing Assistants for German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian and Swedish markets at SimpleSite, in central Copenhagen.
Would you like to play an important role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
Summary of position
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for 5 Country Managers for German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian and Swedish markets who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in either German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian or Swedish markets through online marketing: primarily Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords and Bing), Display Marketing (Google Display Network and Youtube) and Social Media Marketing (Facebook).
The position is about 2 to 3 days/week, perfect as a student job.
Basic experience with SEM and SoMe Marketing is not required, but it is an advantage.
SimpleSite is one of the top online marketing players in Denmark. With us you will get the opportunity to learn the latest online marketing tools and you will work in a highly international environment.
You will be responsible for marketing activities in either German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian or Swedish markets. We are looking for a single Country Manager for both Norwegian and Swedish markets. Thus, the candidate for that position must be fluent in both Norwegian and Swedish.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Social Media campaigns, such as Facebook Advertising.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Keep updated on SEM and SoMe trends to make sure we stay best-in-class.
- You are a native speaker of German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian or Swedish; with direct knowledge of your market. As stated above, we are looking for a single Country Manager for both Norwegian and Swedish markets. Thus, the candidate for that position must be fluent in both Norwegian and Swedish.
- The office language is English, so you must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Danish skills are not required.
- You are currently studying marketing, business, communication or information technology.
- Strong analytical skills and good capabilities with Excel.
- Basic experience with SEM and SoMe Marketing is not required, but it is an advantage.
- You like challenges and being responsible for your initiatives.
- You can work effectively in a team.
- You are result-driven and proactive.
What we offer
- We will train you to master the most important online marketing channels.
- A position where you have a significant impact on our business.
- The possibility to be hired after your studies if you show concrete improvements.
- Flexible working hours that can accommodate your university’s schedule.
- Being part of a young international team by joining a team of 4 other country managers and 8 Marketing colleagues.
- A central office right next to beautiful Nyhavn.
- A very social and friendly atmosphere, with plenty of activities such as Friday bars and games.
For further questions, contact the Chief Marketing Officer, Santi Roc Castells at santi@SimpleSite.com, or +45 25 32 46 55.
Email your CV/resume and application to santi@SimpleSite.com no later than Sunday, 12th November. Interviews will be held until 17th November.
The selected candidate must join the other four Country Managers in an Introductory Workshop on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th November.
The purpose of the workshop is to introduce the candidate to the Marketing team as well as to teach you how to carry out your first projects. The workshop consists of presentations from approximately 9am to 5pm, followed by a social event where you will get to know the other members of the Marketing team.
We are a rapidly growing international company providing a super easy and user-friendly website builder for non-experienced users. More than five million people create a website with us every year and we have a fast-growing client base from all parts of the world. An ambitious strategic plan for further expansion has been scheduled and our goal is to become one of the top three leaders in our field worldwide.
We market ourselves in 49 languages and more than 150 countries all over the globe and have approximately 60 employees situated in Denmark, Serbia and Bulgaria. Our Danish office is centrally located in Toldbodgade, close to both Nyhavn and Amalienborg. You can hear more about us in our video presentation or read about us here.